ListView is a plug-in for Lightroom 3/4/5 that displays images in a list style just like in most other DAM (digital asset management) programs. Sometimes it’s a lot easier to review your metadata entry in a list than by scanning through a grid of thumbnails.
Other things you can do with List View:
- Change the information in any column
- Save columns as presets
- Sort by any column
- Save custom-sorted pictures to a new collection
- Export metadata to a browser
- Export metadata directly to Excel (or OpenOffice etc)
- Export data as CSV
- Edit metadata in a File Info panel
As with my other main plug-ins, it’s available from Photographer’s Toolbox.