- Hierarchical keywords are supported with hierarchies created using the pipe “|” and multiple keywords being separated by tabs – see example files
- Up to 200 shortcut buttons possible
- A preference in the Plug-In Manager for a default folder where vocabulary files are stored
- Previous button which works like the Previous button in Develop, updating the current item’s keywords with those of the previous photo
- Previous + Next – as above, but also goes to next photo
- Copy and two paste buttons, one overwriting and the other appending
- Deselect button – sometimes an image shouldn’t be in the selection. This means you don’t have to close the dialog box
- Vocabulary files need to be UTF-8
- I’m ensuring all text labels can be displayed in non-English languages. Maybe I should offer a free licence in exchange for a translation?
I am working on a script that will create a hierarchy file from an existing keyword hierarchy, but the main design focus is on externally-sourced lists like competitors’ bib numbers or kids’ names.